Sunday, June 12, 2011

MISERY OF A MAD MAN! or WOMAN!!

Life is all about what you make of it.. Some people have it soo good but yet they seem to still be miserable.Is life really all that bad that negative energy is always surrounding you?
No matter where you go or who you are with YOU will never change, You will always be a miserable person. Stop to think about life. I just did and the realization is that it could ALWAYS be worse.
I am very fortunate for the people in my life and I make sure every single day to tell them,
I dont talk shit behind their backs,I tell it to them right in front of them. Some people are cowards and think that it is ok to talk behind others. Others that have helped Others that have always been there..
scratch my back i will scratch yours... Shit on me well I will shit right back on ya...
IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR LIFE DONT BLAME OTHERS,IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!
Some may ask who i am talking about. Well i will NEVER tell, Some already know because they have dealt with this person or people as well..
To end this. I will say DONT KNOCK ON MY DOOR FOR HELP ANYMORE, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN..
Good Day to ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment