Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A little something about nothing....

Greetings and salutations....I have hijacked hdprincess10's blog for the night as a guest blogger.  So...what to talk about...what to talk about...hmmmm.  Well, there are several different directions to go.  And considering this is my very first blog ever I guess I should keep the "deep" stuff for later.  There is something about nothing...cause when you think about it...nothing really isnt nothing most of the time.  Like when I ask my husband "What's wrong?"  when I can clearly see something is wrong..and he responds with "nothing".  Now, despite him trying to act his way through it...I know him better then he knows himself and I know that there is "something" bothering him.  Now begins the game to try to get him to tell me the "nothing" that is bothering him.  It usually takes a few days of annoying him by asking him over and over and over before he finally gets aggrivated enough to just blurt it out.  You'd think he would just tell me right away, rather then endure my nagging..lol.  But each time it is the same thing.  And each time he finally tells me what was wrong he is thankful that I nagged it out of him cause he feels better..lol.  To some people it may be annoying to go through all that just to find out what the "nothing" is...but it is another "something" that makes me love him all that more.  So sometimes nothing is something.  Hopefully I havent made my cousin lose all her followers with this guest post.  Hope I get another opportunity to spill my mind again.  In the infamous words of my cousin...that is all (for now)

4 comments:

  1. wow you actually made me think of something about NOTHING..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haaaaate that, lol! If I say nothing, its nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well it is stll all about nothing. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, nothing is something unless something really is nothing. Guess it all depends on your perspective of something...or nothing...hmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete